India vs Zimbabwe 2016 Live

Live Cricket Scores Ball by Ball

#WCT20 Afghanistan vs England L.ive S-treaming Cricket Scores – Live Commentary 2016

Afghanistan vs England live streaming cricket scores with ball by ball live commentary and latest updates. ESPN Cricinfo Afgh vs Eng live streaming updates available on Star sports, PTV Sports and Ten Sports. Cricbuzz, Crictime, Webcric and Watchcric.net also providing the live cricket streaming scores on their official website.

England ready to march over Afghanistan in their next scheduled match of World Cup 2016 o 23rd March 2016 at Delhi. Here cricket lovers can catch complete details where to watch England vs Afghanistan Live on TV. Eng vs Afgh Live Streaming and Live Score.

England cricket team is well aware of the threat from Afghanistan as the counter side performing outstandingly in recent few matches of this event so England have to review their game plans before marching out to play.

Afghanistan on the other hand considering must winning game in order to stay fresh in this event and the production of this team is very impressive and the young troops of Afghanistan learning very fast from their previous mistakes and this is the main reason of the success of this team.

Match Details:

  • Event: ICC T20 World Cup 2016
  • Match: 24th T20
  • Teams: Afghanistan vs England
  • Time: 09:30 GMT | 15:00 Local | 14:30 PKT
  • Date: 23rd March, 2016
  • Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium, Delhi

Star Performers:

England vs Afghanistan no doubt a very big match and both teams holds some match winning personalities in their team squad and these players on their day can turn the condition of match on their own lonely with perfect show of bat or bowl

England:

England after struggling start in this mega event put themselves on right track and all thanks to their batting line up especially Hales, E Morgan and J Root who performed really well in last match and put their team behind the victory line in such crucial match.

Afghanistan:

Afghanistan on the other hand heavily depend on their batsmen and spin bowlers in batting stars Muhammad Shahzad and Asghar Stanikzai are continuously displaying top show with bat whereas Muhammad Nabi and Rashid Khan are top class bowling figures for Afghanistan.

Head to Head Stats:

Afghanistan for the 1st time qualified in main rounds of World Cup 2016 and their performance is quite admirable in this event but they never face England in T20 format so equal pressure on both sides and team who handle pressure will definitely win the upcoming match.

Analyst Corner:

Cricket experts considering Afghanistan is more tough competitor for England and if counter side did not perform properly then Afghanistan is going to display such blunder with their performance and England will have to check out their return tickets.

Match Predictor:

Match predictor is turning towards England with lot of percentage of victory as England cricket team got 90 % chances to gain victory over Afghanistan and the counter side only holds 10 % chances to win their upcoming match against England.

Afghanistan Squad: Asghar Stanikzai, Amir Hamza, Dawlat Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Hamid Hassan, Karim Sadiq, Mohammad Nabi, Mohammad Shahzad, Najibullah Zadran, Noor Ali Zadran, Rashid Khan, Samiullah Shenwari, Shafiqullah, Shapoor Zadran and Usman Ghani.

England Squad: EJG Morgan, MM Ali, SW Billings, JC Buttler, LA Dawson, AD Hales, CJ Jordan, LE Plunkett, AU Rashid, JE Root, JJ Roy, BA Stokes, RJW Topley, JM Vince and DJ Willey.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CCL Live Scores © 2016